You’ve probably noticed that a majority of online casinos ‘ advertisements typically offer some sort of bonus or free money for you to start playing. Like everything else around the globe it’s not free and before you begin taking advantage of this money for free and then become angry because it was a scam, I advise you keep reading and study the way this operates.
To begin, you might ask yourself what is the reason online casinos provide these “free” money?
It’s part of their marketing and differentiation strategy. In essence the majority of online casinos are “skins” of a specific software vendor, meaning that ทดลองเล่นสล็อต pg เว็บ ตรง behind the various owners, graphics, licensing etc underneath, there’s nothing different between let’s say all Playtech powered casinos or all casinos powered by Microgaming.
Therefore, if they’re mostly the same below the hood, there ought to be some sort of difference which will convince you to play at “X” online casino and not “Y”. Other than the graphics, license, support and reputation, another method to promote to potential customers is to give them something. In this case, a reward.
After getting this out of your mind now, the next thing you might consider is: Ok I’m sure Casino X is offering $5,000 free, perhaps I’ll register, deposit my cash, try the games and then go for a trip to the Casino Y.
The answer here is pretty simple , too. In order to claim bonuses when playing at an online casino, you’ll generally need to make a deposit, unless the casino specifically states that you shouldn’t and we’ll go over the subject later.
Before we get into the depths of different kinds of bonuses available in online casinos, here are a few extra words and phrases you need to be aware of, so you can discuss the details with a support rep prior to claiming a bonus just so you know where you stand and the benefits you’re actually claiming.
1. Bonuses that require wagering have wagering or playthrough requirements which means you must to wager a certain amount before you can withdraw the winnings from your account. The wagering requirements for a typical bonus are generally between 15 and 40 times, but pay close attention to how much you are required to bet. In some instances, it could be just the bonus multiplied X times, but in others you will need to bet on the bonus plus the deposit amount X times. The latter , however, is the most common.
Another tidbit you should pay attention to when it comes betting requirements that at the majority of online casinos, if players request a withdrawal before you have met the wagering requirement, any winnings you have made up to that point will be forfeited. Not really fair, but it’s the truth.
2. Games played: Make sure you go through the T&Cs for this case. Because slots are the most profitable game for casinos on the internet, promotions are usually applicable only to slots games. Most scratch cards and keno conform to this policy.
In other situations it is possible to play your bonus on all games, however, some games may not count 100% towards the playthrough requirements. For instance, slot machines will count 100% but roulette will only count 30%, which means that you’ll actually have to wager three times more in order to clear the wagering requirements and withdraw your winnings.
3. Minimum deposit requirements Most of the time for you to be eligible for an incentive, you’ll be required to make the minimum deposit, which is also subject to change. It’s typically a small amount you’ll probably deposit anyway. It’s typically not more than $50.
We’re now on the same page, and we’re speaking the same language, it’s high time to go through the major kinds of bonuses that are available at most online casinos.
1. A match bonus is the most well-known type of bonus. Each time you deposit a dollar it will be added to the amount you deposit to the casino. For instance the casino Z offers a 100 match bonus, make a deposit of $100 , and they will give you an additional $100 bonus cash. This means you’ll be able to begin playing with $200. Match bonuses are generally restricted to a specific maximum amount of bonuses you can get. Match bonuses can be an independent bonus, as part of promotions (more frequent at US secure online casinos) or as part of the welcome bonus
2. A welcome bonus is generally available by the majority of, if not all, online casinos to new casino players that sign-up and deposit their first money to the site. Welcome bonus comprise all potential match bonuses you may earn as a new player at the casino over the duration of a specified period or during your first deposit of X, or an amalgamation of both If a casino advertises a $3000 welcome bonus, that’s the maximum amount you can earn with the 1st deposit bonus and second deposit bonus monthly bonus etc, where it is the case that if you deposit the highest amount for each match bonus, it will achieve the welcome bonus that is advertised. If you deposit less than the amount required for the maximum bonus in every stage, you’ll not reach the amount advertised for the welcome welcome. So, in fact, the welcome bonus can be considered the MAXIMIUM amount that you can receive in bonus cash during your first few days of play at the casino.
3. A no deposit bonus is fairly simple to explain. It’s a bonus you receive from an online casino which will enable you to play real money games without making a deposit. This is a fantastic tool for online casinos to attract new players since they can test the casino without needing to make a deposit. In some countries it helps in resolving problems with the “trust” issue casino players have with casinos online. Many players who feel at ease depositing money and playing in an online casino are wary when trying out another casino they’ve never tried. Other players don’t want to make a deposit without trying out the games and software therefore a no deposit bonus is definitely a benefit here. Some casinos provide no bonuses for deposits as part of their normal offerings. Others are cautious about bonus offers like this because they believe that they tend to attract the wrong type of player, i.e. players who do not have the intention of betting real money in the first place and that it just puts pressure on the support team , with little or no benefit. I think the truth lies somewhere in between and that some claim to have no bonus deposits for various reasons.
Deposit bonuses for no deposit are usually with a very small amount typically $10 to $15. They can be offered to potential customers directly from the casino or through websites associated with the casino. There are also wagering requirements which you have to finish before being able to withdraw your winnings if you’ve had luck.
4. Sticky/Play only bonuses are bonuses that you can’t withdraw cash from your accounts. If you happen to win and request a withdrawal your bonus money, the amount you received will be deducted off your winnings. Let’s say you claimed an amount of $50 in sticky bonuses and hit the jackpot, increasing the balance of your account to $500. Now you would like to withdraw your winnings to enjoy a celebration with your the rest of your friends. The casino online will let you withdraw $550 from your player account. The balance of $50 which is the sticky bonus amount, is not allowed. Bonuses that are only for playing are usually higher than match bonuses and the wagering requirements lower.
5. Bonus for payment methods: This is something that was originally commonplace at Playtech powered casinos, and has expanded to other casinos also over the years. Besides depositing at an online casino using your debit or credit card, there are many digital options, many of which offer instant fund transfers without the associated hassle and excessive fees. Many of these alternatives to traditional payment methods, as they are widely known, provide their services for those who do not have having a credit check. This means you can transfer funds from your bank account discreetly. Certain cards are even pre-paid you can purchase from a kiosk. If you use these alternative payment methods you could earn an additional 10-15% on every transaction you make in addition to any other bonus you can claim. Make sure you check the cashier section before you sign up to an online casino you’ve not played at as this can positively benefit you.
6. A majority of casinos online have a VIP/Loyalty Club program where you can redeem bonuses in return for points you earned while playing. If you keep playing, the more points you accumulate and the higher the conversion rate for points to bonus.
It is always important to read the T&Cs at the online casino you’re currently playing or are planning to play at, as frequently you will not be allowed to withdraw the bonus amount or the bonus amount can be taken off of your winnings.
Okay, so I’m sure you’re wondering how to make the most of all this good, so here’s a flip side of the coin. Casinos on the internet are extremely sensitive to bonus abuse, also known as bonus whoring by players. Similar to being removed from a physical casino for counting cards , for example, you can also be able to lock the account of your players in an online casino upon the first sign of bonus fraud. You need to remember that at the end of the day gambling is a form of entertainment and supposed to be fun and thrilling. It’s not a job for the day and you don’t earn money at the casino. Bonuses add to the fun and excitement, but at the end of the day, serve as a promotional tool. Claim them, have fun playing with them, and increase your enjoyment, but don’t count on them to that you will be richer.